What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, friends, solo travelers
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NT06
This tour is designed in order to help you understand deeply about the Cham people and their culture. After this tour, you will have the whole full picture of Cham culture. You also have time to relax on the beach.
- Visit Cham Po Nagar Towers to have the whole full picture of Cham Culture
- Enjoy all kinds of the hand-made & well-known porcelain products by Cham People
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 2
Bed size: N/A
Price for Private tour
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- All admission fees
- One Vietnamese Lunch
- Mineral waters & cold towels
- AC Private Transport by car/mini van
- Local English or Vietnamese tour guide
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Other meals do not indicate in the program
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and Lunar New year
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
Start from Nha Trang and take the No.1 National Highway to the South to Phan Rang City, a main land of “Cham” people culture & civilisation over several centuries. Don’t forget to visit Po Nagar Temples in Nha Trang first to have the whole full picture of Cham Culture from Nha Trang to Phan Rang after the tour.
Stop at Ca Na Beach on the way for lunch, relax or swim for a while before going straight away to famous Cham Village of Bau Truc. You will enjoy all kinds of the hand-made & well-known porcelain products by Cham People and buy some of them as souvenirs.
On the way back, you will go on visiting Poklong Gia rai Temples and Porome Temples.
Go back to Nha Trang at around 17:00 .
End of tour.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 7 reviews
Value for money10.0
10 Apr 2019
Unforgettable trip!! After lunch and swimming in the sea, we moved to Bau Trang village in the suburb of Phan Rang. I was so excited with the pottery making here. Our guide told us about history of this village, and I know this is a old traditional pottery village with hundred years of making pottery. I had a chance to make a vase for myself, it was not perfect but really such an unforgettable experience.
03 Apr 2019
Absolutely fantastic trip! We had an exciting day in Phan Rang with many activities. I really appreciated the operation and arrange of the tour, so reasonable. We had experience all travel forms within a day from swimming, visiting temples, exploring the traditional village. I was so impressed with pottery making of Bau Trang village, really respect the tact of villagers here.
30 Mar 2019
Nha Trang was beautiful, Phan Rang was no less interesting. I loved both tourist sites so much. For me, this was one of the favorite trip in Vietnam this time. I had a wonderful time in beach before spending time to explore the local culture there. Guide told me that Cham culture used to be a glorious culture in the past, now it is destroyed a lot, just retained some relics here. I feel so pity for this culture.
20 Mar 2019
Highly recommend this tour to everyone!!! I had a full day in Nha Trang and Phan Rang. We were picked up at the hotel in Nha Trang and quickly moved to Phan Rang. The view along the road was so peaceful and gorgeous. We went through the beautiful coastal roads with a side is mountain and other side is sea, so gorgeous. The sea in Phan Rang was so beautiful, waves were soft and water was so crytal clear.
20 Feb 2019
Arduous but exciting journey. We were forced to change the schedule because the weather was very bad, the rain was very heavy and the wind was strong. Therefore, we couldn't fully visit places like schedule. We went to Bau Truc Pottery Village and played there instead of moving to other places, where we learned to make pottery and listen to interesting stories from people. Very interesting, at the end of the tour, we get some money back.